Saturday, July 16, 2011

BUSY. BUSY, BUSY

I have enjoyed most of my summer BUT I have been so busy! I am working on my Masters in Education and Theory through Arkansas State University.  I will be so glad when I finish, May 4, 2012.  We haven't had much trouble with the classes but this last one was VERY time consuming...maybe that is because we finished a 5 week class in less than 3 weeks!! I have enjoyed not working this summer, but I do miss the extra money.  I have spent most of the summer that I haven't been with my girls working on class at the pool.  It is nice having an AWESOME AUNT BRENDA that has a pool and always welcomes me to it. 

I can't believe that in less than a month school will start back...teachers go back a week or so before the students.  Of course, teachers have professional development in the summer and we also have to work in our classrooms in order for them to be ready, so really we don't have ALL summer off. 

I am looking forward this year to a new class, however I did LOVE my class last year! I will be spending the next few weeks at the pool as much as possible because SCHOOL STARTS SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment