Monday, July 18, 2011

THE JOSH OWENS!!!

It was nice growing up knowing that "THE JOSH OWENS" was my big brother.  You see, I am not sure how he came up with referring to himself as that, but we let him believe that he was big and bad, so we let him refer to himself as "THE JOSH OWENS".  I know that we would fight and probably drive our parents crazy, BUT I could always lean on him.  I will never forget one day at school a boy (older than I was) confronted me about something that wasn't even his business...anyways and was very RUDE...needless to say I didn't back down, even when he told me he was going to push me across the hallway!!  I was so
proud of myself (although I thought Mrs. Brown was going to have a heart attack trying to calm us down in the hallway).  I went home and told Josh what I did, I thought he would be so proud of me and I know he was, but that night I realize that he put the fear in that boy...point is my brother is ALWAYS there for me.

His better half is pretty nice also...Brittany Vick! She has been around for a while now and is crazy as all get out.  She has done so much for us in just a short amount of time. I am not sure how we decorated the Christmas Tree or anything without her knowledge...JUST DON'T LET HER IN THE KITCHEN!!! If my brother can live off of mac and cheese and sweet tea then he has it made...but on a serious note thanks for always coming down and being a good sport when mom and I put you to work!!! Love ya :)

My brother is more than a brother...he is my HERO!!! He has been deployed twice and it was rough for all of us! Just wanted him to know that I LOVE HIM and so happy to know that he is ALWAYS there no matter what I need.  Sometimes he is there to tell me I am WRONG, but hey .... we all need someone like that!!



Me and My Hero !!!


Looking "cool" as always!!


The Family !!


Josh and Britt !!

No comments:

Post a Comment