Monday, July 25, 2011

WHAT??? 2 YEARS :)

Today, Jon and I have been married for two years. WOW!!! We have had our ups and downs, good and bads, but most of all we have love for each other.  Sure, we get on each others nerves sometimes (of course. he gets on mine more, since I am perfect..haha). I got a Nook in Color for my anniversary, he can't keep things a secret when he buys them so I got it early...that is how we roll and of course, I had his gift early and figured since he gave me mine I should give him his, so I did.  I got him vent visors for his truck, he has been wanting them since he got his new truck.  I love the fact that I am married and that we love each other and continue to grow in our marriage.  We want to have kids, hopefully sooner than later, BUT we know God is in control and it will happen when it is supposed to. 

I always wanted to have a big wedding with lots of people to share my special day with...and with the help of family and friends that is what I had.  I had the best wedding a girl could wish for, my mom and dad made my day the BEST EVER!! Of course we had lots of family to help (I am fortunate to have family that helps out when needed) and what would I have ever done without my other "moms", Wendi and Christi.  Wendi has fixed my hair for EVERYTHING...from my first prom to my engagement pics to my wedding day.  Christi is always there to make sure things are done right and the correct decisions are correct! Christi was my wedding coordinator...fabulous of course!!! Our day was special because of all my family and friends that came to experience this awsome day with us, BUT it would not have been the same without my hero, MY BUBBA! Although we would fight and he gets on my nerves, he is always there when I need him.  I had to make sure that he was NOT going to be deployed that year because I was NOT going to get married unless my brother was there. Of course, I am glad that he met Britt and that she was part of that special day also.  She made ALL the bows (I think worked since Christmas to have them all made) and was there to help decorate, make floral arrangments. and make sure it looked amazing! She is pretty much an EXPERT (atleast she thinks she is..lol), but really she does have good taste and knows what looks good!

I have posted a few pictures that I had saved on my computer of our wedding day.....Enjoy !

Dad, me, and Mom

Love being Mrs. Edge!!

Reception!! LOVED my wedding dress, but this was sooo much cooler!!!

A Toast to US!!

BIRDSEED hurts!!! Look at my pretty girls in red!

Our First Dance and Mr. and Mrs. Jon Edge!!

Father/Daughter Dance!!!

LOVED having a DJ and dancing at the reception!

Mr. and Mrs. Jon Edge ----------  July 25, 2009!!


No comments:

Post a Comment