Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Pilot's Wife......

Summer is here so that means early morning and late night for the HUBBY and since I am a teacher that means the opposite for me!! Considering he doesn't EVER hear his alarm I am up EVERY morning hoping that he gets to work on time. I wouldn't have it any other way though, I always try to stay awake long enough to tell him BE CAREFUL, I LOVE YOU, and BYE BABE....same message about every morning and a kiss for see ya later!!!


At first it took me forever to fall back asleep, but I am getting better about going back to sleep ESPECIALLY when the alarm goes off at 4:00 AM......considering my plans are to enjoy my first summer off in years I better be able to go back to sleep quickly, I plan on being at the pool by NOON everyday!!!!

I am not sure if I will know how to act not getting up with Jon to be at Strohl Aviation every morning. This will be the first year that I am not working at Strohl Aviation since David started his own business, so that means I won't see Jon as much. :(  Although working with your husband can be stressful at times, it was nice to be able to see him land and take off and KNOW where he was flying at all times. I am glad that Cindy will be working there this summer because she takes care of them, however I will honestly miss it! I know she worries and prays for them like I do, I guess it doesn't matter how long you are married, we will always worry!!




Jon loves flying and I am so glad that he is able to fly with David because that's where his heart is. I always worry and wonder about him when he is flying. There are times when I just have to call the flying service just to check on him and make sure he is okay, especially if it is windy or a storms coming. I know he is a great pilot and David has taught him so much but I will always worry about him. I know that God will take care of him and that he hears my prayers, PLUS it is also comforting to know that my parents say a special prayer for him every morning.


Just remember JON that I LOVE YOU and BE CAREFUL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment